Ethiopiaembassy MINIBUSES London
Terms & Conditions
- Ethiopiaembassy Minibuses aim to provide an efficient, professional and reliable service to all our customers. Set out below are our terms and conditions of hire, which are intended to protect both ourselves and our customers. By booking a Ethiopiaembassy, you automatically agree to these terms and conditions, please take time to read.
- In accordance with British law, seat belts must be worn.
- For the comfort and consideration of other clients, passengers are not permitted to smoke in the vehicle(s) under any circumstances.
- The consumption of food or drink is not permitted in any of the vehicles unless specific agreement has been made to the contrary at the time of the booking and agreed in writing.
- The hirer is responsible for the general conduct and behaviour of his or her party.
- The Company and its drivers have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat to the driver, the vehicle or any other passenger.
- Every effort will be made by the company to ensure that vehicle(s) arrive on time and reach destinations on time. The company shall not be held responsible or liable for any delays (and/or arising consequential losses) that occur beyond its control.
- The driver will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the customer.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to complete a booking due to circumstances beyond our control, a full refund will be given. Beyond this we are not liable for any additional costs incurred or the loss of any monies paid by the client.
- Although we will take care, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to luggage or personal property left in the vehicle or after the hire period.
- Our vehicles are serviced and maintained to the highest levels however in the unfortunate event of breakdown Ethiopiaembassy Minibuses cannot be held responsible.
- Because of ongoing security measures and the resultant delays effecting the processing and collection of passengers from UK airports, all parking charges will be paid by the hirer.
- The Company and it's drivers reserve the right, at their discretion, to utilise vehicles to convey more than one client's passengers simultaneously for all or part of a journey.
- All incurred tolls will be paid by the hirer.
- Changes and Cancellations: If you need to amend or cancel your booking details, you should do so online or by emailing the Ethiopiaembassy Minibuses at email@example.com or calling 07757 042 519 within UK office hours only, which are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Cancellations can be made prior to the first (or only) booking date.
- If cancelled more than 10 days before the first (or only) booking date, there will be no cancellation charges and the value of the booking will be refunded in full.
- If cancelled between 5 to 10 days of the first (or only) booking date (including ‘no show’ bookings), your booking will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of the total value of the booking.
- If cancelled within 5 days of the first (or only) booking date (including ‘no show’ bookings), your booking will incur a cancellation charge of 100% of the total value of the booking.
- The date and time of call or email receipt will determine any charges that are applicable to your booking if not processed directly online.
- If you are covered by holiday insurance you may be able to recover any cancellation charges.
- If for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide the transport booked, we reserve the right to supply alternative transport arrangements of at least the same standard as the ones originally booked. In the very unlikely event that your transfer arrangements cannot be supplied as booked and we are unable to offer you equivalent alternative arrangements we will refund you all the money you have paid to us.
- Amendments can be made directly online 3 days prior to the first (or only) booking date. Within 3 days bookings can be amended within UK office hours only.
- An administration fee of £10.00 per amendment will be levied against your booking, should you choose to amend your booking within 3 days prior to travel.
- For booking amendments, we cannot guarantee that all changes will be possible, due to matters such as availability, but we will always attempt to secure your requirement for you.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect your statutory rights. We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.
Ethiopiaembassy Minibuses 27/12/2015